Dennerle Aquarium Plants Guide 2018
For all aquarium fans who love plants, this is the most detailed and exciting book to come onto the market. With so much detail about plants and aquascapes, you will become inspired and educated after reading this. 5 out of 5!!!
Suitable for any level of hobbyists - beginners will find this book invaluable and experts will be amazed and learn a thing or too as well.
- 158 pages with filing tabs
- Over 670 images.
- By and with Dennerle Plantahunter Stefan Hummel
- Including plant encyclopedia with care instructions, tips, and tricks, 64 pages
- Images of all plants with their submerged and emersed appearance.
- Photographs from nature, aquarium landscapes, decoration examples
The 7 Dennerle rules, plant care and fertilization, aquascaping, nano-aquatics, algae and much more.
In short: Lots of tips and tricks for successful aquarium designs with the Dennerle system!
About the author:
Stefan Hummel, a horticulture master of ornamental plants, has worked for Europe's premier aquarium plants nursery since 1994. His main activities include the development and discovery of aquarium plants. On the strength of his expertise, he is a member of various juries for assessing aquarium landscape designs.
We Also Recommend